Hot Chocolate on a Stick
The weather outside might be frightful, but inside can be cozy and warm with this cute and fun hot chocolate on a stick recipe!
- Chocolate chips (semi-sweet, milk or white chocolate)
- Mini marshmallows
- Wooden or plastic spoons, or wooden sticks
- Clear treat bags
- Mini muffin tray or ice cube tray
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 1 minute. Remove and stir. Continue to heat in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Scoop melted chocolate into mini muffin tray or ice cube tray.
- Decorate the top with mini marshmallows, crushed candy canes and sprinkles.
- After decorating, place the wooden stick or spoon in the middle of the chocolate.
- Freeze for 20-30 minutes or until chocolate is hardened.
- After chocolate has hardened, remove from freezer and pop out of tray. You can do this by gently pulling on the stick.
- Place in clear treat bag and decorate with a ribbon.
- To make the hot chocolate, stir a cup of warm milk with the hot chocolate on a stick until it dissolves.
Santa Banana Pops
Christmas fruit kabobs made to look just like Santa!
- 6 bananas
- 6 lollipop sticks
- 6 strawberries
- 4 large marshmallows
- 12 mini marshmallows
- 24 mini chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons melted chocolate chips
- 12 red M&M's
- Peel the bananas, cut them in half and place them on the sticks
- Cut the marshmallows into thirds and place one on top of each banana.
- Slice the tops off the strawberries, and place one on top of each marshmallow.
- Top each strawberry with a mini marshmallow.
- Stick two mini chocolate chips into each banana for the eyes.
- Add a dot of melted chocolate to the banana just under the eyes. Place an M&M into the chocolate and allow the chocolate to dry.
Super easy to make, even for little hands!
- Round crackers of any variety
- Peanut butter (or your favorite seed butter)
- Red candies (like M&M's)
- Mini pretzel twists
- Mini chocolate chips
- Spread each cracker with the peanut or seed butter.
- Press two pretzels into the peanut butter to make antlers.
- Add one red candy for the nose and push into place.
- Carefully add in two mini chocolate chips for the eyes and press those into place.